ICTS Course no.: PHY-108.5
Venue: Via Zoom for first and second experiments and subsequently in J C Bose Lab
Class timings: Mondays 02:00-03:30
First meeting: 17th January 2022
List of experiments:
- Surfactant spreading and fracture of interfacial particle rafts
- Structure factor of disordered particle configurations
- Measurement of Seebeck and Peltier coefficients.
- Random Resistor Network
- (60%) Written report and presentation for each experiment
- (20%) Participation in discussions
- (10%) Ability to achieve open-ended goals of the experiment
- (10%) Final quiz: at the end of the final experiment each
Students will be individually quizzed on all experiments, for their understanding of the various concepts/ideas discussed throughout the term.